Thursday 16 April 2020

After lock down

Today i wrote a bit about what i want to do when lock down is over and how im feeling.

The first thing I want to do when we get out of lock down is go to one of my friends to see how they are doing and if they are happy that lock down is over or not and then I would see if I could have a sleepover for a couple of nights. I would go see Oliver and Corey because we haven’t seen each other in a wee while plus we could play together. I am finding lock down really hard because I am used to going to school and having the weekends off and some holidays plus I really miss all of my family. I’m sad because I don’t know when the lock down is gonna end. I am scared that some of my family is gonna get it and die. 😢😥😔😩😞

2 comments:

  1. Hi Logan,

    I loved talking with you today. I could tell you weren't feeling the best today and it is ok to feel that way as these are really weird, hard times. I miss seeing everyone too and I know at the end of this I will appreciated everyone, my job and my friends so much more.

    When I get out of lockdown I am going to do a big trip to Christchurch and shop until I drop!!! I am dying to get out and try on clothes, hang with my friends and just get back to some normality.

    Thank you so much for sharing this with me and I appreciated that you could explain your feelings.

    I miss you heaps.

    Mrs B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Logan
    Thanks for adding a wee blurb about your task, it is very helpful as the reader :)
    I bet your friends and family are very much looking forward to seeing you too Logan and it will be an extra super special occasion once we get to that place where we can see them face to face.
    Our feelings and emotions are very different than how you may have ever felt before and that is ok and a normal part of this journey of being in our bubbles. Take some time to have even more hugs and chats with mum and dad as I remember when I was young that helped me when I felt sad or scared, our parents and caregivers are wonderful people to have in our bubbles at this time!
    Mrs Ealam

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.